kool - Commands
kool - Kool stuff
An easy and robust software development environment tool helping you from project creation until deployment. Complete documentation is available at https://kool.dev/docs
-h, --help help for kool --verbose increases output verbosity
- kool create - Create a new project using preset
- kool docker - Creates a new container and runs the command in it.
- kool exec - Execute a command within a running service container
- kool info - Prints out information about kool setup (like environment variables)
- kool logs - Displays log output from services.
- kool preset - Initialize kool preset in the current working directory. If no preset argument is specified you will be prompted to pick among the existing options.
- kool restart - Restart containers - the same as stop followed by start.
- kool run - Runs a custom command defined at kool.yaml in the working directory or in the kool folder of the user's home directory
- kool self-update - Update kool to latest version
- kool share - Live share your local environment through an HTTP tunnel with anyone, anywhere.
- kool start - Start the specified Kool environment containers. If no service is specified, start all.
- kool status - Shows the status for containers
- kool stop - Stop and destroy running containers started with 'kool start' command. If no SERVICE is specified as an argument all containers will be stopped.