kool - Commands
Cloud native environments made easy
From development to production, a robust and easy-to-use developer tool that makes Docker container adoption quick and easy for building and deploying cloud native applications.
Complete documentation is available at https://kool.dev/docs
-h, --help help for kool --verbose Increases output verbosity -w, --working_dir string Changes the working directory for the command
- kool cloud - Interact with Kool Cloud and manage your deployments.
- kool create - Create a new project using a preset
- kool docker - Create a new container (a powered up 'docker run')
- kool exec - Execute a command inside a running service container
- kool info - Print out information about the local environment
- kool logs - Display log output from running service containers
- kool preset - Install configuration files customized for Kool in the current directory
- kool recipe - Adds configuration for some recipe in the current work directory.
- kool restart - Restart running service containers (the same as 'kool stop' followed by 'kool start')
- kool run - Execute a script defined in kool.yml
- kool self-update - Update kool to the latest version
- kool share - Live share your local environment on the Internet using an HTTP tunnel
- kool start - Start service containers defined in docker-compose.yml
- kool status - Show the status of all service containers
- kool stop - Stop and destroy running service containers