kool cloud - Commands
Interact with Kool Cloud and manage your deployments.
The cloud subcommand encapsulates a set of APIs to interact with Kool Cloud and deploy, access and tail logs from your deployments.
kool cloud deploy
-h, --help help for cloud
Options inherited from parent commands
--verbose Increases output verbosity -w, --working_dir string Changes the working directory for the command
- kool - Cloud native environments made easy
- kool cloud deploy - Deploy a local application to a Kool Cloud environment
- kool cloud destroy - Destroy an environment deployed to Kool Cloud
- kool cloud exec - Execute a command inside a running service container deployed to Kool Cloud
- kool cloud logs - See the logs of running service container deployed to Kool Cloud
- kool cloud setup - Set up local configuration files for deployment